PPI maintains extensive, certified laboratories for completion of soils, aggregate, concrete, and asphalt testing. PPI’s Laboratory Testing Resources include:
- AASHTO Certified Laboratories in Springfield, Missouri Headquarters [AASHTO R18, Soils, Aggregate, Concrete, Asphalt, Masonry, and Fireproofing – AASHTO Website – PPI Springfield];
- USACE Certified Laboratories in Springfield, Missouri Headquarters [USACE MTC Website]
- AASHTO Certified Laboratories in Tulsa, Oklahoma [AASHTO R18, Soils, Aggregate, and Fireproofing – AASHTO Website – PPI Tulsa];
- Full-service Construction Materials Testing Laboratories in Branson and Joplin, Missouri;
- Extensive Geotechnical Soils Laboratory Capabilities, including consolidation, triaxial, direct shear, permeability, and classification testing;
- Construction Materials Testing Soils Laboratories equipped to process Proctor compaction tests quickly;
- Aggregate, Concrete, and Asphalt Laboratories equipped for comprehensive aggregate source evaluation, concrete and asphalt mix design, and concrete and asphalt analysis.