PPI offers a wide range of Environmental Services to Clients in the Public and Private Sectors.
PPI has completed hundreds of Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) in accordance with ASTM D 1527, ASTM E 1903, ASTM E 2247, the EPA’s AAI Rule, and the requirements of various government agencies. PPI has five (5) professional staff, all engineers or geologists, who have appreciable ESA experience and meet the EPA’s requirements for an Environmental Professional (EP).
Environmental Services offered by PPI include:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs)
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs)
- NEPA Environmental Assessments (EAs)
- Missouri Risk Based Corrective Action (MRBCA) Assessments
- Asbestos Inspection and Sampling
- Environmental Drilling and Sampling
- Hydrogeologic and Geochemical Studies
- Groundwater Monitoring
- Landfill Liner Construction Quality Assurance
- Piezometer and Monitoring Well Installation
- Recovery Well Installation
- Well Abandonment
- Bedrock Packer Testing
- NPDES Application Preparation and Compliance Monitoring
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (CPCC) Plans
- Sediment Erosion Control Plans (SECP)
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
Mr. Don Nowack, P.E., R.G.
Environmental Services Manager
Ph.: (417) 864-6000