PPI is always looking for talented team members. Please see below for instructions on how to apply to join PPI’s Team, as well as a summary of PPI’s comprehensive benefit package. PPI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Construction Materials Testing Technician – PPI HAS IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS TESTING TECHNICIANS IN SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI AND TULSA, OKLAHOMA. Click on the links below for more information and to apply at Indeed.com.
- Construction Materials Testing Technician – PPI is currently accepting applications for Construction Materials Technicians in all of our Office Locations. Applications will be kept on file, with selected applicants contacted for additional information when job openings become available. Required qualifications include safety consciousness; baseline familiarity and/or work experience with the construction trades; ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds repetitively; ability to work a variable schedule that may include early morning, late night, and/or weekend work; a clean driving record; and good note-taking abilities.
- Drill Operator Trainee – PPI has a standing job opening for qualified Drill Operator Trainees. Required qualifications include mechanical ability, safety-consciousness, ability to lift at least 50 pounds repetitively, ability and willingness to travel out of town for work, a clean driving record, and ability to obtain a CDL. Equipment operating experience and/or commercial driving experience is a plus.
- Masters Level Geotechnical Engineer – PPI has a Project Management opportunity for a qualified Masters Level Geotechnical Engineer. Please contact our Springfield Office for more information about this opportunity [Contact].
PPI offers a comprehensive benefit package, including a Company culture that supports a healthy work-life balance.
All new hires are subject to pre-employment drug screening and a 90-day probationary period. After successful completion of the 90-day probationary period, PPI’s benefit package includes:
- 12 hours of Paid Time Off Accrual per month (18 days per year)
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K Plan through Employee Fiduciary, including Company match
- Term Life Insurance Coverage
- Supplemental Benefits Available
Please contact PPI at our Springfield Headquarters if you are interested in applying for one of the posted Job Openings. No cold calls or head hunters please. The first step in PPI’s Application Process is completion of a Job Application. Professional staff applicants are also requested to submit a resume and cover letter.