PPI’s broad range of services is showcased on many of our larger Hospitality and Leisure Projects, as PPI is often involved with Hospitality and Leisure Projects from the early planning stages through project completion. Representative Hospitality and Leisure Projects include:
- Big Cedar Lodge; Ridgedale, MO;
- Branson Landing Development and Branson Landing North; Branson, MO;
- Cherokee Nation Casino; Will Rogers Downs; Claremore, OK;
- Dogwood Canyon; Lampe, MO;
- Downstream Casino Resort; Quapaw, OK;
- Farmers Park; Springfield, MO;
- Hammons Field, St. Louis Cardinals AA Affiliate; Springfield, MO;
- Hampton Inn, Battlefield Road and Highway 65; Springfield, MO;
- Indigo Sky Casino; Wyandotte, OK;
- Shoppes at Branson Hills; Branson, MO;
- South Dale Center; Lebanon, MO;
PPI has worked on multiple phases of development at the Branson Landing since 2004, including the recently completed retail stores at Branson Landing North. The original Branson Landing development was a $300 million retail, condominium, and convention center development along Lake Taneycomo next to Historic Downtown Branson. The Project included construction of a seawall, founded on a reinforced rock fill on top of alluvial soils, and approximately 2,000 lineal feet of 14-foot tall retaining wall to raise the elevation of the retail and condominium buildings.
PPI has provided Environmental, Geotechnical Engineering, and Construction Materials Testing Services for the Quapaw Tribe of Oklahoma under the care of the Downstream Development Authority since 2007. PPI’s first involvement with the Downstream Casino Resort was a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment of the then undeveloped property located at the Tri-State Intersection of Missouri, Oklahoma, and Kansas.
PPI was then retained to provide a Peer Review of the Geotechnical Engineering Report for the original 12-story tower, and took over as the Geotechnical Engineer of Record for the Project. PPI has served as the Geotechnical Engineer of Record and Construction Materials Testing Firm for the second Tower at Downstream, numerous ancillary facilities in support of the Downstream Casino Resort, the Q Store at the roundabout entrance to the Resort, and facilities in the City of Quapaw including the Elders Housing Development, the Health and Welfare Clinic, and a new Convenience Store.